Who we are?
At Roche, 94,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Vacancy in brief:
the Financial Analyst is the member of the Finance team with the responsibility to provide financial leadership, technical know-how and energy in products analysis, financial reporting and initiatives planning and analysis. The Financial Analyst will enable products profitable growth by understanding key drivers of revenue, expenses and taking an active role in market tactics developing. The role assumes partnering with the key business stakeholders: Commercial and Medical Functions. Direct reporting line to the Finance Director
- Lead products financial analysis, provide valuable contribution to new product launches and sales initiatives analysis.
- Support the development of strategic plans for Roche products in close connection with Commercial and Medical functions.
- Support commercial and medical functions with timely products financial reporting and analysis to facilitate business decisions.
- Establish necessary quarterly and year-end accruals
- Educate key business partners on key finance areas as needed (such as purchase orders, cost elements, product P&L, etc)
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in products financial analysis
- Consumer goods experience is highly desirable
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian (and/or Russian)
Skills and competencies:
- Demonstrated leadership skills and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- SAP experience is an asset
- Effective communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated drive and willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities