з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
25років в Україні
у топ-10найбільших платників податків
To coordinate product launch and change initiatives for a singular market or cluster of markets.
To provide a control and coordination role to ensure meeting the project objectives and deliverables within budget, on time and to the right quality, meeting the expectations of stakeholders.
To act as a contact for key stakeholders in markets or clusters with regards to product launch and change related projects.
- Plan and coordinate product launch and change initiatives both for local and export markets;
- Develop and distribute project briefing documents, taking into consideration all essential information required in the process, instructions on artwork content, bill of materials preparation, material write offs etc.;
- Co-ordinate the activities of numerous internal departments such as Manufacturing, Product Development, Packaging Development & Print Development, Planning and Global Procurement, Global Engineering in order to ensure their deliverables;
- Follow up on project status, ensuring that tasks are completed according to cost estimations, market requirements and within agreed time frames;
- Resolve project bottlenecks with appropriate managers and key stakeholders;
- Lead regular project update meetings on a market & cluster level to ensure smooth running of the projects and meeting deadlines;
- Ensure all projects are progressed through internal Company process and authorizations are in line with the agreed decision matrices;
- Report completed projects, carry out post project reviews as appropriate.
- University degree (preferably in Economics, Logistics or Management);
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience with FMCG companies;
- Basic knowledge of the production processes and materials used for key product groups;
- Fluent English, native Ukrainian and Russian; other languages are an advantage
- Advanced MS Office user;
- Strong communication and organizational skills (both internally and externally);
- Excellent planning and time management skills;
- Ability to work in an international team environment (awareness of intercultural relationships);
- Collaborative & team player, self-drive, taking initiative and responsibility, able to quickly deal with changes.