Please, apply in English.
We are committed to bringing clients the best in creative problem solving, enabling healthcare companies to innovate with confidence, maximize opportunities, and ultimately drive human health forward.
We are honored to be on FORTUNE's list of the World's Most Admired Companies. The 2019 listing marks the fifth consecutive year the company has been recognized by FORTUNE as a most admired company.
ABOUT OUR OFFICE ADMINISTRATION TEAM:
IQVIA office admin team is focused on maintaining work environment that helps our employees to achieve best possible results. Our professional Office Admin team provides high quality support to employees on daily activities, ensure comfortable and cosy atmosphere in the office, manage administration of different office costs.
Right now, we are looking for experienced Office Administrator who will take responsibility for our Kyiv office. This position would be ideal for young professional who has already gained some experience in office administration but has sincere desire for further professional development in this area. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic colleague who will help us to develop IQVIA office in Kyiv.
ABOUT OUR OFFICE:
Our office located not far from Olimpiiska metro station. Landlord provides shuttle bus service from Olimpiiska, Vokzalna and Druzhby Narodiv metro stations. Our company occupies one and a half floors of A class office building with splendid panoramic view on the Olympiyskyi staduim. It is appx. 1400 m2 and has about 130 working places. This is a modern office with open space planning. We are dedicated to healthy lifestyle. During the lunch break you can enjoy playing table tennis, table football or mini basketball.
We invite you to join us on our goal to make office a place where employees and guests feel welcomed, cherished and have everything they might need always ready and accessible.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- TRAVEL SUPPORT: you will coordinate travel requests, ensure travel requests are compliant with related policies and take facilitator role in difficult cases.
- OFFICE MANAGEMENT: you will ensure that our office is ready to welcome guests and incoming calls from 9 to 17.30 every working day. You will take responsibility that office is clear and comfortable at any given time, there is no shortage with office supplies, etc.
- REPORTING: there are many administrative local and global reports that should be prepared accurately and on time. You will take care about it.
- SENIOR MANAGEMENT SUPPORT: you will provide necessary support related to arranging meetings and teleconferences, organisation of corporate events (all staff meetings, new year celebration, etc.), travel support.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS WHICH WILL HELP YOU TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- 1+ years of experience in Office Management. Experience in international environment is a plus.
- Strong Ukrainian and English communication skills. Above the average skills in business communication.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, 1C)
- Above average interpersonal skills with team orientation
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage demanding timelines, effective time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Integrity, high ethical standards
- Strong desire to develop in office management area
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
We put special emphasis in offering the best training opportunities and fostering personal development. Our culture is based in improving the well-being of our employees, both at professional and personal levels. We offer flexibility, recognition and rewards as well as an attractive salary.
Please, apply in English only.