WizPlay is looking for a Development Manager to lead a group of scrum teams.
The Development Manager will Lead development projects within the Group and will create an environment that encourages and supports technology excellence.
He will be involved in professional activities and will collaborate with other groups in and outside of R&D.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Cooperates closely with Product Owners and Monetization Managers to assure development focus and target delivery; co-develops product roadmaps
- Encourages «best-practice» sharing through the participation and promotion of meetings, newsletters, knowledge sharing programs and all other initiatives
- Ensures proper risk management
- Improves the achievements of his group
- Manages and prioritizes the team’s tasks, while balancing business thinking with the team’s needs
- Defines challenging goals for himself and his group
- Takes full accountability for the continuous improvement of his group
Experience & qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in managing teams
- 5+ years as experience as a server or client side developer (Java is an advantage)
- Good understanding of SCRUM methodology
- Experience of Driving scrum in teams
- Experience of work in matrix organizations
- Result driven
- Possibility to work with an experienced team in a growing international company
- Career and professional growth
- Competitive remuneration
- Fully-equipped perfect office space located in the city center («Palats Sportu» metro station)
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist