з/п не указана
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
Ubisoft is looking for a client-oriented and strategically minded Financial Analyst to join the finance team. The Financial Analyst's responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, preparing forecast and performing research and analysis.
As a Financial Analyst, you will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
Financial Analyst should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including planning, analysis, budgeting, and reporting. Also, to have strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
- Review and analyze financial statements and reports;
- Tracking the KPIs and preparing financial reports;
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes;
- Understanding key business drivers;
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance;
- Developing financial projections and building financial models;
- Performing research and analysis as required;
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations;
- Participate in budget reviews with management;
- Keep track of all IFRS adjustments performed;
- Propose cost optimization and efficiency improvement measures;
- Collaborate with company’s auditors during their annual mission;
- Propose new KPI’s to monitor regularly the activity;
- Regular information any internal client (ex. HQ, local management, HR teams) on HC evolution, investments, IT costs, HR budgets.
- 3+ years of working experience as analyst, controller or other relevant financial roles;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Management or similar field;
- Client oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of data reconciliation in different systems, knowledge of databases;
- Experience in video games production or in Software/IT industry with R&D experience is considered a plus.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Looking for challenges, always ask questions, be close to project team and developers;
- Analytical skills, rigor and attention to details;
- Proactivity, autonomy, integrity and results-oriented;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues;
- Medical / Life insurance;
- English / French courses;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
Apply now: smrtr.io/3CpmW