Our client, one of the world leaders in the manufacture of electronics and home appliances, opens a competition for a vacancy of Office manager.
- To ensure proper office functioning, to support all administrative functions and activities for members and visitors.
I. GP process:
- Ordering office consumables (household goods, office supplies, stationery, etc.);
- Monitoring account balance for some vendors, processing of timely payments;
- GERP vouchers and GBTS Interim reports creation for payment processing for GA&GP vendors;
- Monthly Procurement Analysis; cost distribution and cost analysis for preparing GA Regular fixed payments;
- Cost saving initiatives in GA purchasing process;
- Documents evidence collection;
- Processing signing of contracts, addendums.
II. Support to employees and visitors:
- Booking taxi, office car;
- meeting rooms booking;
- incoming and outgoing mail;
- answering phone calls;
- monitoring of quality of cleaning services.
III. Business travels support:
- Arranging tickets; Hotel reservation; Transfers; Visa support; Invitation letters for visitors.
IV. Additional functions / Upon request:
- Weekly news report;
- Participation in FA inventory and counting (twice a year), etc.
Academic and professional qualifications:
Ukrainian - native
Russian - native
English - Upper Intermediate
Skills & Competencies:
Able to network effectively
Willingness to develop and grow professionally
Ability to work independently
Highly pro-active and reliable
Excellent communication skills
Drive for results.