Media buyer assistant
от 28 000 до 41 000 грн. на руки
Media buyer assistant (remotely)
We are looking for a responsible social media assistant who will provide a support to Senior Media Buyer in Amsterdam remotely. Duties will include creating social media profiles, posting ads and using social media tools to automate tasks.
You will work from home (overtime) daily 7 days a week (around 80hrs). You will work more during weekdays and less during weekends. You will be available at all times and will carry your phone and check messages at all times as the job requires you managing several ads at different budgets and they run 24 hours a day. You must be aware and highly keen to always make sure the ad campaigns are the very best they can be all the time. You must always be available for emergencies such as servers going down or problems with the ads.
Social media Assistant should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Assistant
- Experience with Facebook Ads and other Marketing initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), and Social Media web platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage FB ad campaigns
- Help coordinate and arrange social media material initiatives (graphics, videos, etc), responding to posts, coordinating posts, etc.
- Assist with Facebook and other social media ad campaigns
- Assist in photography, shooting videos, and directing creative content
- Assist in doing market research for hot topics and trends in industry
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Salary euro 1000 up to euro 1500
- a freelance contract, u will work from home
- A growing, dynamic International company and friendly team
- A friendly & creative atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- Regular projects and international training.
Want to work with us?
If you like to play hard and work hard then you are a right candidate for us! Please send us your CV.