Manager - Supply Chain Group
з/п не указана
Deloitte is seeking a Manager to join the Supply Chain Group in Consulting department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
About Deloitte Supply Chain practice:
Our Supply Chain practice is a leader in helping companies integrate business strategy with supply chain initiatives to drive operational improvements. Our deep industry experience encompasses integrated business planning, sourcing and commodity management, manufacturing operations, distribution network, logistics optimization and other areas.
We employ pragmatic approaches, leverage analytical capabilities, and offer managed services that can help improve top-line growth, lower costs, reduce response times and increase productivity. We lead our clients from the design to the "make it work" phase, nurturing close collaboration and a trustful environment.
About our culture:
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
The role will involve:
- Project Delivery- Managing consulting project assignments or streams with “getting things done” attitude
- Communication with Deloitte’s clients, Deloitte professionals, subcontractors
- Business development- Leading or supporting a variety of supply chain activities in marketing and pre-sales, actively developing new business as well as repeating business opportunities within client organizations
- Networking- Developing a network within the Deloitte Global practice to ultimately adapt global experiences to the Ukrainian and CIS markets
- Personal development– Implementation of personal development program as well as a business development strategy and goals
To be considered you should possess:
- Five plus years of experience in management consulting
- in multi-national companies in supply chain functions with project management experience
- Broad knowledge of supply chain management concepts, tools and practical experience in at least some of the following focus areas:
- Logistics management
- Demand and supply planning
- Production planning
- Sourcing and procurement
- Sales and distribution
- A strong combination of team work skills, project management skills and the ability to manage client team members as well as Deloitte professionals
- Skills in dealing with ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills (ability to perform quantitative analysis and work with data models) and conceptual thinking abilities (wholistic view)
- Strong social and communication skills
- MS Office skills (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio or equivalent)
- Experience in implementation of Supply Chain Management software packages or ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle or analogues from Ukrainian vendors) is a strong plus
- Good written and oral Ukrainian, Russian and English
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in math, economics, econometrics, computer science, physics, engineering, business administration or finance
- Readiness for business trips
- Access to cutting-edge, worldwide business knowledge
- Training in both core competencies (e.g. APICS CPIM) and soft skills
- Insurance coverage: life, travel and health
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Interesting and diversified projects
- Cozy office space for teamwork
- Flexible working regime
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Annual summer training, taken place outside Deloitte premises
- Friendly and energetic environment
- Friendly and energetic environment