Marketing Manager (Channel)
от 65 000 до 75 000 грн. до вычета налогов
NAKIVO is one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software companies in the industry. Over 10,000 companies across the world utilize NAKIVO to protect their VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and Amazon EC2 environments. NAKIVO is the only VM backup software solution to offer a unique set of cost saving features
This role will be part of the marketing team and will oversee driving demand for our solutions by developing and managing integrated marketing campaigns and programs. This is an exciting hands-on player-coach role if you're looking to boost your career with one of the hottest companies in cloud data protection today.We're looking for someone with exceptional business acumen who will help elevate our demand generation strategy for prospects and customer base. You will develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of campaigns and programs designed to nurture, engage and convert our prospects as well as drive adoption and cross/up sell to our existing customers to meet and exceed marketing business objectives (e.g. lead volume, yields, pipeline, revenue).
- Driving demand: Plan and run data-driven, seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs and campaigns.
- Collaboration across NAKIVO: Partner with all functions including product marketing, digital, marketing operations, content, field & channel marketing, sales, Marcom to align multi-channel execution.
- Regional advisory and support: Provide recommendations to field teams on optimal demand strategies in support of regional demand goals.
- Digital innovation: Ensure parity with peers, competitors, maintain industry best practices, test new approaches, tools, vendors, and solutions.
- Account-based / targeted approaches: Take advantage of behavioral, installed base and other sources of data to build innovative online/offline programs.
- 8+ years of B-to-B digital/inbound marketing including Web and content marketing, ability to leverage social media to seed demand, search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), association marketing and content syndication, account-based marketing,
- marketing automation (Marketo preferred), Web CMS (Wordpress preferred), Web analytics and business intelligence.
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services
- Demonstrated strong budget management skills
- Fluent English
- BS/BA in Marketing, Computer Science or Related Field
- Work in US company.
- Interesting tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional growth.
- Friendly team.
- Health insurance.
- Comfortable office.