Office / Business Support and Communication Coordinator
з/п не указана
Work place: Epiroc Kiev Office - small open space with reception area for 10 people
Are you just now considering enriching your support and administration role with some creativity? Great! Go on reading.
We are Epiroc, a Swedish company with global presence, and we look for a friendly colleague to fit in our company culture and join our team as a Business Support and Communication coordinator, who will become the heart of our communication and the networker number one.
What will be YOUR business?
- Help salesmen to communicate about our new innovative products and our successes;
- Organize fairs and demo days for the customers and team events for the employees;
- Create the Epiroc image in Ukraine in professional and social media;
- Care about efficient administration in the company – you will always know who, what and where to find it (physically and electronically) in Kiev, Krivoy Rog, Gorishni Plavni (Poltava region) and Korosten;
- Handle reception tasks;
- Organize meetings, visits and seminars for employees and guests, and their travel arrangements;
- Keep the whole Kiev office alive – arrange with Land Lord for repairs and improvements & order office supplies and beverages.
What we OFFER:
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and we have training and development programs
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- You will be a part of an international network - we are a friendly team and your colleagues from the neighboring countries are always happy to share what works well
- The work in Epiroc is variable: there are challenges and new things to learn every day
- And of course, there are the employee benefits: Official salary payment, annual bonus payment based on the performance & results, medical insurance programme, mobile phone + covering the expenses within corporate limit, sport activities cost compensation, 31 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave, meal vouchers, English language courses, professional trainings
- …and you can join us for lunches at a very good canteen on the territory of business center
YOU are perfect with:
- Min 4 years of office experience (mainly in coordination and organization)
- Active interest in marketing and communication field
- Power Point, MS Excel (basic formulas to help you with marketing data)
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian language (verbal & written), good command of English both written and spoken, to share experience with colleagues from abroad
- Able to handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- University/ high school background preferably in economic or marketing (or same gained by experience)
So what do you say, do we give it a try? We hope, we can count on you. Send us your CV in English and let’s have a tea or coffee in our office. We reply to everybody!
We will call you if we think you fit and we will have a short conversation to discuss the basic information. If our mutual expectations meet, we will then arrange a personal meeting. In any case, we will have answered anybody by the end of the recruitment process.