Support Engineer L2
от 1 200 до 1 700 USD до вычета налогов
NAKIVO is one of the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software companies in the industry. Over 10,000 companies across EMEA, Asia and the Americas use NAKIVO software to protect their VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix AHV and AWS EC2 environments. NAKIVO's product provides a unique set of cost saving features.Now we are searching for a Support Engineer
The candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to customers and internal users. Candidate should be ready to investigate/configure and fix issues related not only to NAKIVO products but also to network infrastructure, storage systems, hypervisors, etc.
- Dealing with incoming incidents via email, over the phone and online meetings (G2M, Team viewer
- Configuring product in customer's environment, describing product requirements and features
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity, Operating System and Application issues
- Investigating product issues, report the bugs to Development team
- Providing custom builds with the fixes
- Helping Sales team with technical questions during meetings, conducting the pre-sales support
- Work on shifts 9:00 -18:00; 17:00-02:00 (weekend shift at least once a week/ have 3 day off)
- (company pays for office - home taxi trips on the night shifts).
- Experience with one of the virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V, EC2)
- 2+ years of working experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows administration
- Upper intermediate English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- University degree in the field of computer science /information technologies
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- Experience with network traffic analysis (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Knowledge of VMware backup and replication products
- Experience with Network Attached storages like Synology, QNAP, NetGear etc.
- Work in US company.
- Interesting tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional growth.
- Friendly team.
- Health insurance.