KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 147 countries, collectively employing more than 219,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
You will be a part of the Audit department team and will mainly provide secretarial support to professional staff. This is a pro-active position where you will need to be able to demonstrate both resilience and flexibility in a complex and changing environment.
- Managing project's documentation flow (agreements, bills and acts)
- Support in transformation of texts into business proposals, presentations, corporate reports etc. (in English, Ukrainian and Russian)
- Support in coordinating department events
- General support in miscellaneous tasks and other interesting tasks.
Candidates for this position meet the following requirements:
- University degree
- Experience in a similar position at least 1 year
- Fluent in Ukrainian and Russian both written and verbal
- English - Intermediate+
- PC proficient with good word processing and database skills
- Team-player, able to work overtime and under pressure
- Able to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Flexible, able to deal with more than one project simultaneously
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Punctual, attentive to details
- Official employment, fair salary
- Attractive benefits package including medical insurance and corporate events
- Work in a friendly international environment
- Comfortable office close to the subway stations
- Challenging assignments, professional and career development