Middle / Senior QA Engineer (Manual)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
• Experience in QA 2+ years;
• Experience of testing WEB apps;
• Experience of testing client-server applications;
• Experience of testing web-services: SoapUI, Postman etc;
• Technical Education;
• Basic knowledge of SQL;
• Good written and spoken English skills (intermediate level).
• Cooperative and flexible team player;
• Proactive and result-oriented person.
Why you should choose us:
• We are not an outsourcing company, you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Ability to work in successful U.S. IT company with an international team;
• Participation in a challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary and annual bonus;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Great working conditions;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Manual testing of POS;
• Manual testing of Back Office on different platforms (Windows, iOS, Android);
• Testing hardware integrations (printers, scanners, payment terminals).
Most part of work will be manual testing of new functionalities at POS and Back Office at different platforms (Windows, iOS, Android) and testing of hardware integrations, such as printers, scanners, payment terminals etc.
B2B Soft is an innovative American product IT company with its headquarter in New-York and development center in Kiev. We focus on delivery of point-of-sales solutions for Wireless, Retail and Small Businesses.
B2B Soft is well known in the wireless/cellular retail sector, where over 700 companies with 9,000 storefronts nationwide maximize their wireless retail operations with Wireless Standard’s POS solution.
Wireless standard — our retail management solution for wireless shops, dealers and carriers.
It provides thousands of retailers with features and functionalities they need to run their businesses effectively with full visibility and control into every aspect of sales and operations. It’s simple to learn, easy to use and, as operation grows, more features can be added on.