Content Writer (Cybersecurity)
з/п не указана
Content Writer - Cybersecurity [Remote]
We want someone who can write about cybersecurity, with authority and precision, in English. You’ll write content for our marketing and product-promotion activities. Your gender, age, disability, and location are all unimportant—imagination, passion, positivity, respect; these are. We’ll pay you monthly, in US dollars, to help create marketing materials for our cybersecurity product Imunify360. Your resumé should head up with: pentesting, ethical/white hat hacking, Linux security and hardening, investigation of computer malware and viruses, cyber defense mechanisms. You’ll also be flexible enough to work on content for our other Linux-oriented products, CloudLinux OS and KernelCare. So, experience on different Linux distros for web hosting (VPS & shared), and web hosting control panels (Plesk, cPanel, DirectAdmin), would be a bonus.
As a cybersecurity expert:
- You are a computing professional with traces of geek.
- You talk easily with programmers and know what makes them tick.
- You watch trends, in computing, cybersecurity, and tech in general.
- You have been to hackathons, CTF events, and have a name in the security community.
As a team member:
- You can work remotely with minimum supervision, without losing enthusiasm or focus.
- You stay in touch with your team and are always contactable.
- You are adaptable, eager to help out in any role.
As a writer:
- You like sharing stories and write clearly about what you think and what you know.
- You don't mind having your work published under someone else's name, or anonymously.
As a marketer:
- You know what marketing is and what it's for, even if you haven't done any yet.
- You know how search engines work, why they exist, and how to make content that gets ranked and reaches its readers.
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
CloudLinux is a software development company with headquarters in the United States of America, and employees all over the world.
Everyone works remotely, from their homes, co-working spaces, or wherever they want to.
You provide the computer and Internet connection, we provide the training and opportunities.
We operate in the Linux cybersecurity and web hosting sectors. Our staff now numbers over 160 people; our client numbers are in the 10’s of thousands.
CloudLinux is ten years old and business is booming—we’re growing fast and we need talented, enthusiastic people who can work remotely yet stay connected.
We are CloudLinux. Are you one of us?
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.