Senior Manager, Tax & Legal, People Services Group
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 153 countries and have over 207,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Senior Manager, Tax & Legal Department, People Services Group
What we do
T&L People Services group specializes in issues related to development of HR function. We help our clients set up and sustain efficient HR processes that correspond to current business needs and enable them to be competitive in the present-day business environment.
Our team in Ukraine helps clients to develop an efficient HR Management System, introduce a competitive and tax effective Remuneration System, properly manage international assignees, satisfy tax compliance requirements and address a full range of other challenges.
Senior Manager’s position in our People Service practice is an excellent opportunity to join a team of leading experts in consulting business and manage complex projects for key industry leaders as well as number of smaller companies.
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to HR area including:
- Payroll services
- Human Resources audit
- Global mobility advisory and support
- Private clients consulting
- Personal tax advisory and compliance
- Advising international clients on tax and labor legislation in Ukraine
- Arrangement of work permits in Ukraine and abroad
- Structuring work of Ukrainian employees abroad
- Remuneration system analysis on compliance with labor and tax legislation
- Analysis of stock options plan implementation as part of incentive scheme
- HR due-diligence as part of M&A projects
- Tax Services to private clients and family offices as part of International Tax projects
- Communication with clients and maintaining successful client relationships
- Client acquisition and business development activities
- Coaching and performance management of junior staff
- Monitoring quality of services and advice
- Degree from a leading university
- 4-5 years of experience in HR consulting with HR consulting firm or equal position in international company with a relevant experience
- Business development experience, strong sales and negotiation skills
- Deep knowledge of tax and labor legislation applicable to payroll sphere
- Strong understanding of remuneration policy design and best HR practices
- Strong strategic thinking skills and sound commercial acumen, pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving
- Strong people management skills
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, at least Upper Intermediate written and spoken English
The role enables to:
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments and projects
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture, work with professional team
- Opportunity to professionally develop through participation in different types of technical and soft skill trainings
- Opportunity to work and grow in a people driven organization.