Junior Business Analyst
з/п не указана
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 153 countries, 207,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
What we do:
KPMG Product Development Center (PDC) has been developed with purpose to assist our clients to prepare and design strategic technologies to force driving business processes. The right technology solutions, implemented, managed and monitored properly, can lead to significant gains in business growth.
Currently we are looking for Junior Business Analyst who will be a part of KPMG Product Development Center.
- Preliminary requirements analysis
- Elicitation of customer’s needs
- Writing specification of functional and non-functional requirements
- Keeping requirements documentation up to date
- Work closely with Business Owners, Designers and Development Team
- Participation in sprint planning, tasks assigning, product testing and demonstrations.
- 1+ year of working experience in business and system analysis
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, MVP and Agile philosophy
- Intermediate English
- Strong analytical skills and attentiveness to details
- Ability to achieve result and meet deadlines
Will be an advantage:
- Technical/Math background
- Knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of UML base diagrams
- Working experience with SCRUM, RUP methodologies
- UI/UX skills.
What we offer:
- Official employment, competitive salary, medical insurance, discount programs, and corporate events
- Modern technological stack. Use of the most advanced technologies available, including those available through global agreement between KPMG and Microsoft;
- Active participation of every specialist in the development of real business projects, regardless of position and professional experience;
- Effective programs for professional development of each employee (trainings, seminars, and conferences).