Consultant/Senior Consultant - Corporate Finance Transaction group
з/п не указана
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Corporate Financial Transaction Group within the Financial Advisory Services Department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The Corporate finance practice at Deloitte Ukraine advises clients ranging from multi-national corporate and leading global investment banks, to private equity, owner-managed businesses, lenders, shareholders and governments.
We work with a cross-functional team of corporate finance advisors and due diligence, valuation, tax and legal specialists to ensure that all your issues are dealt seamlessly. In addition, we draw on industry expertise and the international Deloitte network as appropriate to each client assignment.
The role will involve:
- Review and analysis of financial statements (statutory and management accounts, IFRS reports)
- Drafting analytical reports in course of Transaction support projects (sell-side / buy-side due diligence, debt restructuring, etc.)
- Conducting researches
- Participating in financial modeling
- Coordination of work of a team of assistants
- Liaison with top and line managers of a business subject to analysis
To be considered you should possess:
- Higher education: Accounting/Finance/Economics
- 1+ year of core accounting experience is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in Transaction Support or Audit department with an international professional services firm is a strong advantage
- Experience in project management and supervision of teamwork is a plus
- Solid understanding of corporate finance and financial statements
- Advanced written and spoken English, fluent Ukrainian and Russian
- Advanced computer capabilities: Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team and manage multiple engagements
- Ability to learn quickly, work under pressure, critical thinking, attention to details, multi-tasking
- Willingness to travel within Ukraine, the CIS countries
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service
- Highly attractive career opportunities
- Dynamic and challenging, yet friendly and supporting environment in a leading international firm
- Professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, etc.)
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Insurance coverage: life, travel and health
- Interesting and diversified projects, exposure to leading businesses in the region
- Cozy office space for teamwork
- Flexible working regime
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfill your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.