Customer Insight & Marketing Excellence Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
SANOFI UKRAINE, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, announces the position of Customer Insight & Marketing Excellence Manager
- Lead 'Customer Insights' agenda for GenMed, DCV&Genzyme and Vaccines, providing quantitative and qualitative perspective of our customers through primary researches and secondary data sources provided by vendors.
- Lead Sanofi Brand Planning and Launch Excellence agenda, applying global methodology and supporting marketing teams to implement and evolve strategical plans
- Lead a team of one market research professional
- Play the role of player/coach - leading/managing market research projects, while coaching/mentoring a team
- Establish internal best practices and capabilities within the team to best support business units
- Manage and prioritize team workload using good judgment and limited guidance
Drive and Communicate Actionable Insights
- Proactively identify insight needs/gaps and recommend approaches to address these needs
- Lead methodology's menu and studies that may generate insights
- Act as a consumer/patient voice to activate Patient Centricity culture
- Develop, deliver and defend presentations/insights/recommendations to stakeholders
Strategic Brand Planning
- Responsible for Sanofi Brand Planning Cycle Governance (Strategic Brand Plans, Operational Plans, Territory Action Plans)
- Lead Marketing team development in Marketing skills align with Global
- Lead launch excellence agenda aligned with Global/Regional Teams to improve the effectiveness of our launches and strategical decisions of brands/products.
- 5+ years practice in Consumer/Customer Market Insights at Pharmaceutical or Consumer goods' market
- An extensive background in SPSS and Excel. Other technical skills are beneficial; R, Python and SQL.
- Direct experience of multivariate statistics (segmentation, multiple regression, cluster analysis).
- Experience in Marketing (is a big plus)
- Language: English - Upper Intermediate, Ukrainian - native
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Fantastic exposure to some of the world's leading life-saving brands
- Immersive projects across a variety of different areas (Diabetes, Rare Diseases, Vaccines)
- A collaborative team working environment
- Working for #1 International Pharmaceutical company in Ukraine