Content Editor (German language)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for enthusiastic people that enjoy creative writing based on its website content. Our team is made of dedicated and passionate specialists that ensure high quality content on daily basis. If you are looking for an environment where you can generate ideas and be part of successful and growing business, you are in the right place.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
- In this role, you will need to develop a variety of content in German language (reviews, articles, blogs, emails, etc.) for the multiple websites managed by the company.
- Also, your focus will be to collaborate with fellow content team members and other teams (e.g. Development, SEO, Product) to find innovative ways to create and improve content for multiple websites managed by the company.
- Writing, researching and publishing a variety of engaging, language-specific content for multiple websites, in line with SEO, usability and accessibility best practices.
- Ordering and checking content from remote writers.
- Ensuring all content tasks and requests are completed in a professional and timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
- Collaborating and regularly communicating with fellow content team members and other teams to ensure we are all working together to achieve common goals.
- Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements and raising these with relevant stakeholders.
- Other web content-related duties as required.
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work in an efficient, mature and professional manner, while taking pride in delivering high-quality content.
- Great time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to easily proofread and spot any errors.
- Strong creative skills and the initiative to come up with fresh ideas to improve content and to think outside the box.
- Degree in Communication, Journalism, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of one year's professional experience in writing and publishing Search Engine Optimised online content using Content Management Systems.
- Proficiency level in the German language.
- Young and friendly team of marketing professionals
- Challenges every day :)
- Competitive and timely salary
- Paid vacations, undocumented and confirmed sick leaves
- Free English lessons
- Сompensation for relevant seminars and conferences
- Sports activities and remarkable corporate team building events
- Legal and financial support
- Comfortable office (guarded parking, metro in walking distance, snacks and refreshments)