Digital Copywriter Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
lifecell is a Ukrainian digital operator that provides services in the field of mobile communications, digital solutions and mobile Internet to customers, business and a state. 100% of the operator's shares belong to Turkcell, a Turkish provider of convergent telecommunications and technology services. lifecell was the first among all Ukrainian mobile operators to provide the fourth generation of telecommunication services. Today the company leads the market in terms of smartphone penetration, providing services to nearly 8 million subscribers.
Working in lifecell you will have:
- High dynamics in work.
- Cool and open truly international corporate culture.
- Competitive market salary, 29 days' vacations, medical insurance, and a social package.
- Convenient office location on Solomyanka, Kyiv with developed infrastructure around, dining area, and corporate buses shuttling to metro stations.
- A super team.
- Preparation of all textual materials for publication on web or print materials with aim of clear and appealing communication of product or service benefits as well as decrease the number of customer support requests.
- Proofreading of textual materials in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages to ensure high level of literacy.
- Development of creative copies for banners, landing pages, application screens.
- Timely update of information on corporate web sites.
- Copywriting for SMM posts.
- Participation in development of creative ideas for web materials including banners, landing pages, promo web sites, application screens.
- Experience with materials preparation for product or services web sites.
- Experience for development of creative ideas and copy for banners.
- Experience for proofreading materials in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
- Experience for working with CMS of a web site.
- 2 + years at digital agency or at digital department.
- English – upper-intermediate.
Waiting for your CV!