Content and Community Engagement Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our young IT software company is looking for a Content & Community Engagement Specialist to join and enhance our international team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and result-oriented professional who is proactively searching for new opportunities and solutions. This is a remote position with a flexible schedule. Note that Fluent English is an absolute MUST for this position.
Send your CV and salary expectations.
- 2+ marketing background in IT product company
- English level — fluent
- Experience creating all types of content (blog posts, whitepapers, emails, website content etc.)
- Superb written communication and copywriting skills
- Knowledge of the methods and means available to create B2B content across a variety of media
- Expertise and proven results in community management
- Prior experience with social monitoring (listening) tools
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Yandex webvisor
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working for a startup
- Working knowledge of Wordpress
- Writing and editing copy for articles, emails, website, and social media
- Publishing content on our channels as needed
- Content ideas generation and development
- Monitor discussions, resource postings and identify content trends within the community. Alert appropriate team members as new content trends arise.
- Develop and implement a community engagement strategy and budget based on best practices to increase engagement.
- Manage freelancers involved in community management
- Seed content to promote our product across social media platforms
- Monitor social media discussions
- Conduct social listening analysis
- Stay up to date on social listening and content trends
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a young, ambitious and professional team
- Full-time remote job
- Flexible schedule
- Interesting tasks and rapid professional development in a dynamic IT company.