з/п не указана
Ikajo International owns and operates a number of dedicated payment service providers worldwide. We started in 2003 by developing technical payment platforms and over the years have expanded our global footprint.
Using a single fully integrated payment platform our local companies service local merchants at the same time providing a true global platform for our international clients. Our own payment platform and global payment solutions ensure customers around the world receive their money in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Business analyst (Kyiv)
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Sales, account managers, marketing, etc) and development team to translate business needs into structured requirements;
- Analyze product features and research new market opportunities for product development;
- Take part in user acceptance testing and help with product support;
- Creating and ongoing maintenance of product documentation.
- University Degree in finance or IT;
- Experience as BA in IT from 3 years;
- Experience in writing product, end-user and business documentation;
- Understanding and ability to identify the customer needs;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with prototyping (Axure, Balsamiq);
- Experience with XML, UML;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Previous experience in IT, fintech or e-commerce as a plus;
- Motivation to advance, continuous self-improvement.
- Work at unique international company in one of the fastest growing segments;
- Fair remuneration;
- Professional team and even greater corporate culture;
- Challenging and interesting tasks;
- Professional growth;
- Corporate trainings;
- Amazing events and team outings on a regular basis;
- Work-life balance;
- Comfortable office located on Podil with all facilities, coffee and sweets.