Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer
з/п не указана
SoftServe is transforming the way thousands of global organizations do business by developing the most innovative technologies and processes in Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Science and experience design.
We are of the best and oldest Data Science teams in Ukraine and you will get tons of experience working with the best talents in the field.
This position is opened in a Data Science Center of Excellence and you will have a chance to contribute to the wide range of projects from different areas and technologies. We’re looking for you, a person who is inspired by data, analytics, and AI as we do, and who wants to grow with us!
- A candidate with extensive knowledge and practical experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Recommender Systems, and Computational Advertising
- Strong experienced in Natural Language Processing and/or Computer Vision
- Understanding of modern machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as random forest, neural networks, nearest neighbors, k-means, etc.
- Having practical experience in high-level programming languages and framework – Python and/or R
- Experienced with data visualization tools, such as ggplot2, plotly, matplotlib
- Proficient in using database query languages such as SQL and understanding of the ETL process
- Understanding of the software development process, Agile approach, and CI/CD
- Having BS/MS/Ph.D. degree in computer science or related field
- The one with Upper-Intermediate English level or higher
Your extra power
- Knowledge or at least a background in Deep Neural Networks Your extra power
- Experience in building large-scale recommender engines (collaborative filtering, KNN, associative rule learning, custom similarity metrics, etc.)
- Practical experience in developing NLP/ CV algorithms, relevant background from academia is appreciated
- Experience in predictive analytics (time-series analysis and forecasting, survival and duration analysis, etc.)
- Experience in applying graph analysis techniques for structural patterns recognition.
- Applied statistics skills, such as distributions, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing services (GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud)
- Experience in building microservices and containerized applications (docker, k8s)
- Practical experience with Big Data frameworks – Hadoop, Spark
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Research, design and implement machine learning algorithms for Media and Retail industries
- Data mining and artificial intelligence techniques to design complex analytical solutions
- Automation manual processes and optimization data pipelines, interpret it in an interactive way
- Technology and scientific consulting performance
- Business and technical stakeholders to identify solution requirements, business goals, and the expected outcome
- R&D and feasibility studies, communicate results and methodologies
- Delivery rapid prototypes and proof of concepts that demonstrate real value
- Communicating results, technical constraints, and decisions to the business and non-specialists
- Creation and deliver progress reports, slide decks, proposals and documentation
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work with Top Data Scientists in the company
- Participate in international events
- Get certifications on cutting-edge technologies
- Have the ability to work with the latest modern tools and technologies on different projects
- Have access to strong educational and mentorship programs
- Communicate with the world leading companies from our logos portfolio
- Work as a consultant on different projects with a flexible schedule