Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Degree in Law is a must
- 3−5 years of experience in similar role is a must
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English (Advanced), Russian, Ukrainian.
- Experience in registration and judicial support of international legal entities
- Experience in cooperation with legal foreign consultants
- Experience in managing the corporate transactions within international market
- Trademarks' protection experience
- Negotiations skills — including negotiating of requirements in contracts with Clients and Vendors related to compliance.
- Personal qualities: diligent and disciplined, diligent to deadlines, quick learner, interpersonal communications skills, companies' goals oriented
Would be a plus:
- Experience in international tax services consulting
- Developing, implementing of companies' compliance program.
- Developing of compliance policies, procedures and instructions of group of companies.
- Monitor of compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies\instructions.
- Evaluation\audit of clients and vendors on compliance adherence, review of all developed materials.
- Negotiation of contracts terms on compliance
- Preparing responses to client’s complaints on compliance matters
- Preparation of documents for bank accounts' opening
- Support of corporate transactions within the group of companies
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- Official employment according to UA Labor Code
- 24 paid vacation days
- Friendly team
- Sunny, spacious office
- Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company.