HR Marketing Designer
з/п не указана
SoftServe isn't just about technology - it's about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation. We are about people who create bold things, who make the difference, who have fun and who love their work.
We are looking for a HR Marketing Designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representation in order to promote corporate L&D organization. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of design software Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc., be skilled with every step of the design process and ready to collaborate with multiple teams at our company.
- Bachelor’s degree specialist in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Professional with working experience 3+ years in graphic design
- Experienced and have full understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Aware and have working experience of HTML5 and 3D design software (interior design skills)
- Professional in creating marketing materials (POSM, images for social media, email campaigns, infographics, etc.) and photo/video-editing, with a strong portfolio of work
- Person who have an experience to work across the full design lifecycle from brief to iteration comes
- Person who have an ability to balance multiple projects at once and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Person who have strong intermediate English level
- Up to date with trends
- Attentive to details
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Collaborating and brainstorming with a team for a wide range of marketing materials that may include POSM, images for social media, web banners, e-mails, presentations, infographics etc.
- Creating POSM (posters, leaflets, banners), souvenirs etc.
- Video production and web design
- Execution promo content for corporate L&D organization determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Team and independently on multiple projects, meeting deadlines, scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Work with proficient and quite big HR Marketing team and Corporate L&D organization team
- Participate in international events
- Handle different interesting projects with a flexible schedule
- Grow with ongoing education and training
- Create great content for corporate L&D organization promotion – more than 8000 employees from different directions, locations.
- Work in the biggest global IT company with Ukrainian roots with unique corporate culture that combines professional business approach and highest standards of doing business with the strong focus on people development and building trustful relationships