Senior Kentico Developer
з/п не указана
We are the world’s largest carpet manufacturer and a leading floor-covering provider. The full-service flooring company has approximately 20,000 employees across the United States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom. The investment giant Berkshire Hathaway owns the company.
One part of the project is a platform for dealers to create the own website with integrated products' catalogue and additional marketing functionality. Another one Migration of e-commerce site to Kentico is developing new functionality and supporting it. Kentico is the only one who fully integrated ASP.NET CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform that allows you to create cutting-edge websites and optimize your digital customers’ experiences fully across multiple channels. Kentico saves you time and resources so you can accomplish more.
- A candidate experienced with Kentico or You have the desire to work with it
- Experienced in design, code, test and debug technical solutions including complex components and in compliance with the defined engineering standards
- Skillful in work under minimal supervision and schedule own time to correspond to the overall development plan
- Skillful in resolve all development issues
- Anticipating client needs before they arise and present solutions to technical and project management
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH:
- Assisting in the facilitation of team and client meetings (Grooming, Planning, Demo, Retro and custom ones)
- Assisting in skills development and supervision of junior staff
- Estimation efforts required for project implementation and accomplish the tasks in compliance with a defined schedule. Enforce development deadlines and schedules
- Taking full responsibility for the implementation of project parts and resolving all development issues
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Get a friendly team
- Enjoy flexible schedule and working hours
- Grow professionally
- Take part in company events.