Lawyer (Banking & Finance Practice)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Redcliffe Partners is looking for a junior lawyer or an intern to join the Banking & Finance practice.
If you want to be part of our young and dynamic team and contribute to our work on high-profile, innovative and challenging international transactions, we encourage you to apply.
- A law degree from a reputable Ukrainian law school; an LL.M would be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Preferably 1 year+ of relevant professional experience with an international or major Ukrainian law firm, or as an in-house lawyer
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking.
- Carrying out legal research and legal analysis
- Drafting legal opinions and memoranda, and transaction documents
- Contract work and negotiation
- Contribution to the team’s business development efforts, including the preparation of legal alerts and presentations.
- A supportive team and a friendly working environment
- Exciting experience in international client projects
- Market-leading remuneration
- A targeted, innovative learning and working experience, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.