Indirect Tax and Customs Group Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 154 countries, 200,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
KPMG Ukraine is looking for Manager, Indirect Tax and Customs Group, Tax & Legal department.
We provide to our clients advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues such as analyzing separate transactions and provide recommendations on the taxation of excise taxes, VAT and customs duties, taking into account the current rules of law and judicial practice; structuring VAT payments under certain international transactions / business in the EU; optimize VAT payments by minimizing deductions throughout the supply chain. We help clients to understand the issues of customs valuation and customs clearance and analyze the correct application of the rate and the correctness of the accounting of excise tax.
- Working closely with directors and partners who will provide you with the support and opportunities to assist you in realizing your full potential.
- Providing high quality Indirect Tax advisory services on a broad range of indirect tax issues to a range of clients
- Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing KPMG’s strong relationships with clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for our clients
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
- Leading and managing large client projects
- Developing and managing more junior members of the team from both a technical and commercial perspective
- Advising on technical issues
- Developing and expanding the indirect tax practice of KPMG in Ukraine
- Minimum 5-6 years of indirect tax experience with an international accounting/advisory firm or a reputable law firm;
- Strong technical knowledge of indirect tax issues, including VAT;
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Law along with ACCA is preferred;
- In-depth knowledge of the Ukrainian tax rules and familiarity with the accounting principles is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (English, Ukrainian and Russian);
- Analytical and critical mind;
- Motivation to grow up professionally and to be successful;
- Strong managerial, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Result-orientation and multitasking;
- Desire to build the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Tax
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities.