QA Engineer (Automation)
з/п не указана
Paymentwall is the leading global payments platform. We allow 5 billion people to make payments using not only credit cards but also 150 local payment options all over the world. We help over 200,000 merchants, including SEGA, LG Electronics, Bandai Namco, Shopify, Kakao Games, Kigo, Wargaming, Tencent, and Gameforge to expand globally.
Paymentwall provides a wide range of services for digital commerce:
- Global payment coverage
- Fraud and risk management
- 24/7 international customer and merchant support
- Advanced delivery confirmation and risk management APIs
- Sales and Pricing Optimization
- UI/UX Customization
- Skinnable checkout widgets and flows and more!
Through our offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Berlin, Amsterdam, Kiev, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Manila, Hanoi, Beijing, Seoul, Poznan, Lisbon, Sofia and London, Paymentwall provides its merchants and their end-users support in over 30 languages. Paymentwall’s call centers, risk and fraud prevention divisions, and merchant support teams work 24/7, 365 days a year to assist you.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to become a member of our Kiev team on a full-time basis. Join our diverse, international, fun, smart, user-focused and ambitious team.
- Create test cases to cover existing and new functionality
- Create and run automated test cases
- Submit bug reports into issue tracking tool
- Perform security tests against XSS attacks, SQL injections, etc.
- Communication with company teams regarding bugs and issues
- Perform manual testing of web pages, widgets, mobile applications
- Knowledge and practical application of test methods
- Understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Experience in testing web applications, APIs, iOS and Android apps
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and automation tools
- High Intermediate English
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
What we offer:
- Top of the line office in the heart of Kiev at Lva Tolstovo Metro Station;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Paid vacation, sick leaves, insurance, gym membership;
- Flexible working hours, free lunches, corporate events;
- Opportunities for self-improvement on a global scale;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Corporate and social events;
- Optional business trips, a foreign passport will be required.