Manager, Business Valuation, Corporate Finance
з/п не указана
Manager in Corporate Finance (business valuation)
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
What we do:
KPMG Ukraine Corporate Finance division practices valuation of businesses and assets, business planning, finance raising, financial modeling for various purposes and key decisions of business leaders, such as acquisition and sale transactions, investments attraction or debt financing or resolve disputes between stakeholders. By providing our quality services, we help our clients address complex business issues, identify investment opportunities, increase their business efficiency, and succeed in M&A transactions.
A new manager in our Corporate Finance division will join a team of leading experts in corporate consulting to manage complex and exciting projects for industry leaders as well as number of emerging businesses.
- Lead the team of juniors (associates and analysts) and manage their performance;
- Manage projects / assignments, communicate to the teams and subcontractors;
- Control quality of deliverables (including reports, memorandums and financial models);
- Carry out financial analysis of companies’ historical numbers and projections, perform industry research;
- Perform independent valuation of assets (including intangibles) or equity interests;
- Communicate with current and prospective clients and maintaining successful client relationships;
- Market and promote corporate finance advisory competencies and experience.
A successful candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
Education and qualification:
- University degree, desirably in finance or economics;
- PMI / ASA / CFA / ACCA / CPA / CIMA / MRICS (and similar) certificates would be a plus.
Soft skills and competencies:
- Valuation methodology and techniques;
- Accounting (i.e. understanding of IFRS / US GAAP / Ukrainian accounting standards);
- Excellent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and / or Russian.
Please be ready to provide examples of strong analytical, report writing and project management skills, as well as independent thinking and decision making.
- at least 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance;
- significant job experience in private sector (as opposed to public sector).
Please be ready to demonstrate relevant experience to fulfil majority of responsibilities described above.
The role enables to:
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of engagements in an dynamic and rapidly developing market environment;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture, work with professional team;
- Opportunity to professionally develop through participation in different types of technical and soft skill trainings;
- Opportunity to work and grow in a people driven organization.