Assistant of Director (Marketing)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
lifecell is a Ukrainian digital operator that provides services in the field of mobile communications, digital solutions and mobile Internet to customers, business and a state. 100% of the operator's shares belong to Turkcell, a Turkish provider of convergent telecommunications and technology services. lifecell was the first among all Ukrainian mobile operators to provide the fourth generation of telecommunication services. Today the company leads the market in terms of smartphone penetration, providing services to nearly 8 million subscribers.
Working in lifecell you will have:
- High dynamics in work.
- Cool and open truly international corporate culture.
- Competitive market salary, 29 days' vacations, medical insurance, and a social package.
- Convenient office location on Solomyanka, Kyiv with developed infrastructure around, dining area, and corporate buses shuttling to metro stations.
- A super team.
- Job area
- Cross-functional implementation of marketing Campaigns.
Administrative support of Director:
- Planning and arrangement of internal and external appointments, respective scheduling of working calendar of Director;
- Director’ representative expenses reports preparation and requests arrangement;
- Administrative support of internal meetings of Functional Group management: agenda consolidation, presence control, compilation of relevant MoMs;
- Copying, printing, scanning of documentation by manager’s request;
- Check the documentation provided to Director for signing; arrangement of signing of such documentation by Director.
Administrative support of FG:
- Organizing all business trips for employees of Functional group (transport and hotel booking according to business trip policy);
- Collection of signatures on business trips documents and providing them to Accounting;
- Distribution of incoming correspondence and transfer to sending the outgoing correspondence of Functional Group;
- Providing Functional group in Central Office with necessary stationery, medicine etc.
- Translation of FG’ internal documents (if needed).
- English – intermediate.
- PC skills - MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
Waiting for your CV!