QA Automation Engineer
з/п не указана
- More than 1+ year of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver);
- Experience with Cucumber or other BDD frameworks;
- Experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of XML, JSON.
- Experience of using version control systems (GIT);
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools;
- English knowledge not lower than Intermediate.
- Tons of growth opportunities;
- Internal lectures on the latest technologies;
- Internal library;
- Free English lessons;
- 2 months trial period;
- 4 weeks paid vacation;
- Young and friendly collective;
- Flexible working hours.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of Web and Desktop versions of the product;
- Writing, executing and monitoring Automated tests;
- Validating tasks done by developers, creating bugs;
- Perform database dependency analysis, creating requests, manage data, backups;
- Create/prioritize checklist and test cases;
- Close communication with a customer and developers, working with requirements.
Note: after receiving your CV, we'll check your resume and contact you if your qualifications are relevant for the position. If not, we'll keep your resume on file for future references. Thanks!