Engineering Team Lead / Full Stack Developer
от 3 500 до 4 500 USD на руки
- We are looking for Senior Full-Stack Developers with managerial skills who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Remote-/full-time/contract/long-term position.
- In this position, you will be a member of a small professional team.
- You should have a strong understanding of the challenges facing modern web design and development.
- You should always strive to do right by the consumer, delivering the best user experience.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL BACKGROUND:
- My SQL;
- Mongo DB;
- Angular 6-7.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5 or more years of experience developing for the web and for mobile devices.
- Managerial skills and experience;
- Huge hands-on experience in designing and developing Single Page Application (SPA) using Node.js, Angular 6-7 (starting from Angular 2);
- Experience with other UI technologies such as Material-UI, Bootstrap, and HTML;
- Great expertise in a framework such as Node.js; you can build end-to-end applications while also engineering the cloud infrastructure to run them;
- The ideal candidate would also be familiar with Infrastructure Engineering techniques, and cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). Hands-on experience building and managing infrastructure deployed in AWS;
- Extensive experience of RESTful APIs and a Microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of unit testing and OOP; Strong experience with data sources such as MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL or SQL Server;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a broader team;
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the business;
- Expertise with modern and emerging web standards and technologies;
- Passion for Agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing;
- Strong technical skills across the entire development stack;
- Excellent object-oriented and test-driven development skills;
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills (not lower than upper-intermediate level);
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field preferred.
- Managing group of developers;
- Develop responsive web solutions;
- Create high-quality technical assets which will be reused by other web development efforts at the Company;
- Document architectures and developing strategic approaches to implement scalable solutions from conceptual UX designs;
- Instill an automated DevOps approach to build, deploy, and support projects using modern tools and technologies;
- Drive test driven development approaches;
- Apply knowledge of cloud, APIs, and browser feature support to design cross-browser/device compatible solutions;
- Develop a deep understanding of the Company existing technology platforms and their interfaces as required by project work;
- Ensure adherence to development standards and facilitating the sharing of best practices across development teams and support organizations;
- Stay abreast of new technologies, methodologies, industry practices and standards.
The Company is an innovative clinical solutions company that provides high-quality technology platforms and related clinical services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. From its headquarters in Princeton, NJ, and offices in Asia and Europe, the Company has delivered innovative solutions since 2009 resulting in unparalleled advantages for clinical development related to data quality, time of completion, and cost efficiency.
PROSPECTS AND PLANS OF THE COMPANY
The company provides comprehensive business and technical solutions to advance the science of medicine and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We utilize our clinical platforms, Panther CTMP™ and CONFORM™, to fulfill our clients’ data engineering and business analytics needs. Our comprehensive metadata driven solutions, coupled with our extensive experience, knowledge, and capabilities allow us to offer unparalleled advantages in data quality, time to completion, and cost efficiency.
- Full-time/remote (home-based)/long-term position. 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday.
- The working schedule is flexible enough, mostly it's close to the Eastern time zone.
- Home-based working environment.
- Cross-functional interactions.
- PTO included (1 month of your work = 1 paid day off).
- Bonus program (annual performance-based bonus, long-term bonus - once every three years).
PROSPECT OF GROWTH IN THIS POSITION
For the right candidates, we can offer long-term employment in the growing American company. All depends on your effort. The reasonable initiative is always appreciated.
WHY THE POSITION WAS OPENED
Engineering department extension. The company is looking for talented professionals of different levels (junior/middle/senior/team lead) who can understand business needs and deliver the right results.
TEAM SIZE AND TEAM STRUCTURE
The current engineering department is about 45 people, managing by the Regional Director. The department consists of small groups (3-6 professionals; 50/50 server-side and front-end environment). Small groups are managing by team leads. There are different departments in the company: Engineering, Operations, QA, Business Analysis, Network Operations, etc. The team is international, mostly located in European Time zone.
STAGES OF THE HIRING PROCESS
If you found this position fitting for you, please follow these instructions:
1)Please kindly leave your application through the website with your full resume and the checklist in pdf or doc format
2) We'll check your summary and invite you to have a primary interview to discuss the details and check your English level (15-20 minutes via Skype with video).
3) If we like each other and your English level is suitable for us, we'll send your full summary to the customer.
4) The customer will review your resume, comparing with your hourly rate. If they like your summary >
5) We'll invite you to have a technical interview. Sometimes it may be in a few steps. It takes about 60 minutes-ish. If your interview was good, you like us and we like you >
6) We make you an official offer.
7) We sign and collect all the necessary documents.