Manager, Fraud Investigations, Forensic
з/п не указана
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services. KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
What we do
The KPMG Forensic department in the CIS region is currently one of the most renowned practices in the market helping clients avoid risks associated with illicit activities. Our practice typically works for clients to help them either prevent or investigate misconduct by employees or external parties. The practice in Ukraine works on a wide variety of cases, including the following: simple employee misconduct, diversion of company assets, large-scale financial frauds, asset recovery, forensic audits of insolvent companies, fraud risk assessment, anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) compliance. We also help clients by providing AML, anti-fraud and ABC compliance.
Manager position in our Forensic practice is an excellent opportunity to join a team of leading experts in consulting business and manage complex and exciting projects for key industry leaders as well as number of smaller companies.
Managing the following project assignments:
- Investigation of fraud cases, analyzing financial and business operations of companies, their business processes and management from the perspective of financial fraud
- Reviewing financial and other documents to detect potentially suspicious transactions
- Providing assistance in asset tracing and consulting clients on potential asset recovery options
- Advising clients on strengthening internal and operating controls
- Interviewing various parties in the course of fraud investigation
- Preparation of documents containing vital information and fraud evidence for litigation
- Collecting and analyzing financial and operating data from public information sources
- Fraud risk management training to internal and external clients
- Communication with clients and maintaining successful client relationships
- Allocation of resources, developing project approach and overall management of group’s engagements
- Coaching and performance management of junior staff
- Participation in marketing activities of the department
- Higher education (preferably degree in economics, finance)
- At least 5 years of experience in audit or advisory functions in advisory firm (Big4 is a plus)
- Experience of managing small teams (preferably, consulting)
- Experience in fraud investigations and/or internal audit
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial statements, fundamentals of tax legislation (as a plus)
- Fluent English, Ukrainian, Russian;
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent project and people management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities.