Chief Financial Officer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education & Research, Policy Advice and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and changemakers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
As a CFO you will be responsible for all operational finance activities including accounting, forecasting, budgeting, internal control, financial systems, audit and reporting as well as KSE group-wide projects: back-office centralization, campus building, endowment development and processes automation.
The candidate is expected to:
- Manage the team of accountants and financial managers
- Ensure KSE group profitability and positive cash-flow
- Keep the highest ethical standards in day-to-day operations and strategical priorities defining
- Timely and accurate communicate with Boards and Management team on the financial, legal, compliance issues and risks
- Work on the KSE group’s financial sustainability creation
- Participate in influencing company direction, growth, strategic planning, product development and financial forecasting as a member of the Management Team;
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Manage organizational cash flow and cash flow forecasting;
- Perform oversight and leadership of annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the Management Team;
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process;
- Be responsible for all financial and accounting functions including policy development and implementation and financial system development and management;
- Define standards, policies, procedures, measures and organizational enhancements to meet company goals for finance;
- Oversee and optimize financial reporting to management, donors and other stakeholders to ensure transparency and to inform decision making throughout the company;
- Develop new and improve existing business processes to assess enterprise-wide financial effectiveness for greater transparency, more accurate reporting and better identification of cost-saving opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will be an operationally oriented strategic thinker who has worked for international companies, ideally in the Education/Research field. The candidate should have experience with multinational tax and accounting practices as well as US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
As our ideal candidate, you will also have the following:
- MA in Accounting or Finance;
- 5+ years of experience in a Finance/Accounting/Audit;
- Experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination;
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate team members at all levels to cultivate a dynamic and highly productive work environment;
- High morals and personal values;
- Strong communication skills – listening, clear speech & writing (Ukrainian and English).
Please send your motivation letter and CV with “CFO position” in the subject line.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.