з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, that provides services for the entire lifecycle of IT systems as well as support services for Telecom infrastructure and BPO. Company collaborates with about 1100 IT professionals in Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Vinnitsa, Chernihiv and Kharkov.
Infopulse is seeking an experienced and passionate Communications Specialist for a newly created Business Unit (BU) to own and manage all internal and external channel communication efforts. You will be responsible for implementation of organizational mission and vision, and fostering of BU brand awareness.
An ideal candidate should poses excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal & written) and a desire to cultivate relationships.
Communications Specialist will constantly collaborate with all relevant people within the organization to create content about BU, technical cases, teams and personal achievements.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Cooperate with people at all levels of the company to produce unique, clear, engaging and effective writing across various media to build a brand of the BU
- Develop and implement an internal and external communication strategy for the Telecom Business Unit that supports and defends corporate goals and initiatives to ensure strategic messages are communicated consistently to all relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrate expertise in dealing with business partners at a strategic level, and influence communication approaches with senior leadership
- Cooperate with cross-functional groups to draft key messages for announcements, communication plans and executive presentations, and manage requests for communications assistance from various stakeholders
- Use in-depth knowledge of business, audience profiles and functional plans to align communication messages with business and strategic plans
- Execute specialist driven internal communications, newsletters, and featured stories to enhance specialists’ engagement, cross-project and cross-team collaboration
- Maintain a keen understanding of trends affecting the Telecommunications industry and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in corporate communications
- Previous experience in journalism, creative writing, proofreading, products descriptions and technical writing, editing, advertising, etc. is the main advantage
- Proficiency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is mandatory
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Highly creative and imaginative personality
- Self-organized and motivated
- Persistent in reaching established goals within deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritize multiple assignments based on business objectives
- Knowledge of various tools of communications such as FB, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.