- You will be involved in processing of client's information, testing of internal controls, business transactions analysis and accurate documentation of all factual findings and results.
· University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics majoring in Ukrainian Accounting Standards (UAS);
· Knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Standards (UAS);
· Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or any other country generally accepted accounting principles (for example, US GAAP) is a plus;
· Relevant experience is a plus;
· Interest in the different fields of Assurance;
· Good command of Ukrainian, Russian and English (both verbal and written);
· Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
· Willingness to learn;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Leadership ability;
· Positive attitude.
Work schedule: Full-time
We offer you a chance to work in a highly professional and dynamic team working with wide range of international and Ukrainian organizations, attractive remuneration package and opportunities to develop professionally.