Senior to Forensic & Integrity Services
з/п не указана
Our Forensic & Integrity Services practice advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations, regulatory compliance and economic damages arising from disputes. EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the legal process.
Our areas of focus include the following:
- Fraud Investigations
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Corporate Intelligence
- Forensic Technology
- Dispute advisory
- Transaction forensic services.
Due to its continuous growth our Forensic & Integrity Services practice is seeking for successful candidates for a Senior position.
You will execute client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (e.g. misappropriation of assets and asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations, and open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, dispute resolution support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in economics, accounting, finance, law or other related field
- Professional designation (e.g., ACCA, ACA, CPA, CFA, CFE) is a plus
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Forensic Investigation, Risk Advisory, Audit, Internal Audits, and allied areas
- Experience with any of the Big 4 firms/Tier 2 firms and/or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred
- Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills, with a critical mindset and a very good attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in participating in project progress meetings with clients
- Experience managing staff and providing direction to team members
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based analytical tools and accounting systems (Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP, 1C)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally for extended periods and at short notice
- Ability to simultaneously handle diverse and pressing assignments, and work overtime