Accounting / Finance Professional
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is a federal institution engaged in a variety of the specific activities aimed at providing sustainable development. Under a commission from the German Government, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has been assisting Ukraine since 1993 in its transition to a democratic state based on the rule of law. Ukrainian-German cooperation currently focuses on the following areas: Good governance; Energy efficiency; Sustainable economic development. GIZ is implementing measures in Ukraine on behalf of five German ministries, the European Union (EU) and also the British and Swiss Governments.
Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is looking for an
Accounting/Finance Professional in Country Office, Kyiv.
Key responsibilities include inter alia:
- Verification of invoices in accordance with internal rules and procedures
- Financial management and advisory services for GIZ Projects in Ukraine
- Accounting for GIZ projects using the accounting software WINPACCS and ensuring compliance with the GIZ rules in project management
- Annual/monthly financial planning, monitoring and accounting for GIZ Projects in Ukraine
- Conducting payments via Internet banking
- Ensuring good communication and flow of information within the GIZ country office and with the projects
- Effectively coordinating with the staff of the finance team in Country office or the relevant department at GIZ Head Office
- Conducting internal controls (audits) for GIZ Projects in Ukraine
- Support in preparing reports from SAP
- University degree in accounting or similar degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of German and/or English
- Profound knowledge of IT-based accounting programs
- Good practical knowledge of information and communication technologies as well as PC applications and SAP
- Confidential treatment of data and information
- Reliability, flexibility and stress resistance, high loyalty, high self-discipline, team player
Duration of employment:
- full time position with 40 hours working week until the end of 2020, with the possibility of prolongation
We are looking forward to your application in English or German comprising your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation.
Deadline is 30.07.2019.