Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Primary Job Function:
- Applies understanding of financial principles and requirements as well as Interprets financial data to support business needs.
- Adheres to forecasting excellence and creates dynamic and agile analysis to support business decisions.
- Suggests recommendations and helps to implement problem resolution.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Provides financial analysis of assigned financial projects with supervision of FP&A Manager, which may include:
- Analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Analysis of sales from distributors, update reports for CIS countries;
- Prepare and update tools for sales forecasting;
- Analysis of pharma market in CIS region;
- Analysis, forecast and interpretation of Account receivables and DSO for CIS region;
- Preparation of information for quarterly financial review (last best estimate/LBE);
- Special financial analysis projects requested by management or a functional area.
- Reviews data for accuracy and relevance to all requirements.
- Helps to drive results in a fast paced, highly complex global business and contribute to the cost effective internal control environment.
- Prioritizes and executes personal workload to meet assigned tasks with timely and accurate results.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Experience: two years of experience with analytics. We may also consider a recent graduate that brings financial analysis knowledge of theory and practice based largely on his/her education;
- English - intermediate and higher;
- Strong Excel skills required. MS Access is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- High-level of accuracy with numbers.