Lawyer (Transactions Practice)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Do you want to work for the best employer among law firms in Ukraine (by Yuridicheskaya praktika survey)?
Being an experienced lawyer, you have an excellent opportunity to join PwC Legal, Attorneys Association. Our Firm is ranked tier 2 in Commercial, Corporate and M&A according to The Legal 500 EMEA 2019.
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
· Competitive salary and annual bonus.
· Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - numerous in-house and external trainings.
· Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
· Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
· Interesting and challenging tasks.
· Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
· Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
· Networking events - at least 3 corporate parties annually; Friday party each month
· The candidate will join our Transactions Practice and will consult clients on Ukrainian corporate and commercial law matters.
A successful candidate is a professional with:
· University degree in law from a reputable university;
· 4-5 years of professional experience in law firm / consultancy (M&A advisory and transaction work);
· Experience in: preparing consultations and drafting documents in English, Ukrainian and Russian;
· Advising on various corporate, commercial, capital controls matters;
· M&A advisory and transactional work (due diligence, drafting and negotiating transaction documents, including sale and purchase agreements of shares and assets, shareholders agreements, letters of intent, cooperation, pledge, and loan agreements, as well as other instruments);
· Strong communication and analytical skills with attention to detail;
· Excellent knowledge of English: verbal and written;
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
If you believe that this opportunity is for you - please apply online.