Senior QA Automation Engineer
з/п не указана
Who are we? We’re an insurance company like no other. We bring the often complicated, confusing, stuffy world of insurance into the 21st century with our cutting-edge technology - disrupting the way traditional financial services are distributed to today’s SME’s.
We admit Insurance might not be the most attractive industry but our company mission, to enable the success of SMEs, enabling them to protect themselves from bad debtors and insolvencies, is what sets us apart. We care and we promise you’ll end up loving insurance as much as we do!
1 in 4 SME bankruptcies are caused by cash flow problems, from clients not paying invoices. Almost none of these SMEs know this risk can be insured, and their business saved. No simple, painless and straightforward product exists to do so. Complex insurance products are out of reach from the companies who would benefit the most from them. This is where Hokodo comes in... We want to solve this, help businesses stay alive and grow.
We’re a small team of experienced tech, insurance and risk people, based in Paris, London and Berlin at the early stage of our adventure, we’re also well-funded and fighting more investors off with a stick! We believe in open, human and transparent teams, filled with quality people. Cutting across geographical boundaries and functional silos, we don’t accept the traditional separation between business and technology.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for talented engineers, who are driven to grow and make a difference. The Quality Assurance (QA) engineer will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. The QA responsibilities will include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. As well as reviewing system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- As the first dedicated QA engineer in the company, you’ll probably need to organize yourself what it’s going to be like:
• improve automated end-to-end testing on the API (there are already many unit tests, functional tests and end-to-end tests)
• put in place rigorous and/or automated testing of our frontend parts.
We know what it’s like to be so involved in a project you get lost in your own bubble, but we’d expect you to be pragmatic and find the right compromise for the sake of overall company goals in delivering our product out to consumers. Whilst we understand you might want your own space, we’re also big on our culture, so you should be open to teamwork and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly. Its fundamental to have good attention to detail, while staying open minded and willing to learn new technologies. If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we need you! This role plays an important part in Hokodo’s product development process.
- Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- We know what it’s like to be so involved in a project you get lost in your own bubble, but we’d expect you to be pragmatic and find the right compromise for the sake of overall company goals in delivering our product out to consumers. Whilst we understand you might want your own space, we’re also big on our culture, so you should be open to teamwork and collaboration.
Our current tech stack
- Python + django REST framework
What’s in it for you
- Salary, benefits and equity can be discussed but aside from the assumed, we’re offering the chance to really make a difference.
- You’ll be working side by side with the founders in a very flat structure.
- The opportunity for personal growth in a fast moving startup is very real.
- The platform is yours to bring your technical experience to the table and create something special.
- Your opinion and feedback will be heard and valued, and you’ll feel a part of a very special family.
Company in Ukraine called — Meeko.
+380 (93) 0777881, call me anytime to apply and we will talk right firstname.lastname@example.org