Senior Legal Consultant, Corporate Law Group
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Legal and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and have more than 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG has a team of highly-qualified tax consultants and lawyers with in-depth knowledge of frequently changing Ukrainian legislation. We also advise our clients on tax disputes and tax authorities' stance on various complex legal issues.
- Prepare legal advice, memoranda, engage in M&A legal assignments, etc.
- Under counsel's supervision draft proposals and responses to clients' requests
- Participate in client meetings and conference calls
- Supervise and coach junior staff (share experience and provide clear instructions and timely feedback)
- Report to a counsel on the progress with client engagements
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience at a legal consultant/associate position in a leading law firm and/or a Big 4 firm is a must
- Good knowledge of Corporate, Civil, Investment, Anti-Trust, Commercial and Labor law, currency control regulation
- Knowledge of Energy&Resources, Agri, Land, Commercial litigation is a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English, Ukrainian and Russian
- University (institute) degree in Law (completed studies) from a renowned Ukrainian university
- Studies (e.g., LLM) in a recognized foreign university/college is a plus, not a must
- Goal-oriented, ambitious and ready to work hard, including overtime
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, stress resistant
- Team player
- Demonstrating drive and resilience
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Friendly, confident, attentive to details
What we offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Legal
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities.