Office administrator (with knowledge of English)
от 18 000 грн. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Office administrator position (with knowledge of English) in major international corporate account office.
Integrated Real Estate Services Provider (IRES) is looking for a new colleague to become a valuable part of Facility Management Team at our corporate client office space.
- Legal full time employment is with IRES. Actual constant place of work in the office of our international client, located in professional Business Center (Moskovska Street, Pecherskiy district).
- We welcome smart, energetic, experienced and open face new friend to our team for long term mutual work. Our new colleague will operate as administrator/receptionist within normal working hours (09.00−18.00).
- Salary package: 18000,00 UAH net salary per working month after all taxes by the company.
- Smartphone with corporate connection.
- Meeting visitors in the office / Offering tea, coffee, water etc;
- Managing documentation:
- Reception and forwarding of incoming phone calls, faxes;
- Processing of incoming and outgoing correspondence (reception, registration and redirection);
- Making orders for sending and sending mail by courier services and by mail;
- Receiving of office supply to the company office;
- Administration and supporting with an office e-mail account;
- Organization of material and technical support of rooms for negotiations for meetings
- Assistance in translation of documents for presentations;
- Communication with the technical service of the Business Center;
- Registration of passes for new employees;
- Interaction with all departments of the Company and companies providing the services is necessary for the resolution of issues in the office;
- Visiting the post office for the purpose of sending / receiving letters;
- The organization of reception of deliveries (the order of a cargo parking, a meeting of loaders at a freight elevator, etc.);
- Сooperation with IFM department and support on the request (register) for guests, clients etc;
- copying and scanning documents, etc.;
Main skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of English is the must (advanced/upper intermediate): telephone conversations, face to face meetings, translation of the texts, and letters on the request. We’ll request a colleague to present the knowledge of English during interview process.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advance use of computer;
- Advance level of knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Outlook;
- Ability to effectively work in multi task environment during the working day/