Middle Software tester
з/п не указана
Ubisoft, one of the top companies specialized in game development worldwide offers you a great opportunity to join Kiev office of a stable, fast-developing company. We invite motivated, dynamic people who will be a great asset for our team. You will benefit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the opportunity to constantly collaborate with other Ubisoft studios all over the world.
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Software Tester who will be involved in various project assignments within the Group, ranging from internal projects with corporate clients, to external web needs.
The test typologies you will cover include but are not limited to: integration testing, functional testing, end-to-end testing, and regression testing.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
- Evaluate and test new or modified products and applications, to verify that they function according to user requirements and to established guidelines.
- Review requirements and develop test cases based on those requirements; Create, update and execute test plans and test cases.
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
- Present ideas on system improvements based on hands on experience.
- Thoroughly report test results and manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database etc.
- Contribute to the design, documentation, implementation and maintenance of test environments and test systems and processes.
- Contribute to the project hand-over to the support and operations teams.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Practical experience of at least 3 years in software testing
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both orally and written.
- Good understanding of the product development process
- Knowledge and experience of QA methodologies (Agile – SCRUM, V-Model, Waterfall)
- Technical writing experience (test plans, work procedures, user guides etc.)
- General knowledge in the area of software development practices
- Experience with APIs testing
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SQL & MySQL
- Experience with E-Commerce applications
- Knowledge of HTML, JS, PHP
- Knowledge of Automation testing
- Knowledge of SoapUI, JMeter,
- Experience with logs (search, sort, filter, identify)
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written); Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Persuasive and able to stand by own ideas
- Able to prioritize tickets based on the business needs
- Analysis and synthesis abilities
- Attention to details, persistence, “test to break” attitude
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously; able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomy, ability to work with minimal guidance
- Open to changes and self-improvement
- Creativity, initiative, curiosity
- International projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life Insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
If you are ready for the new adventure, apply here smrtr.io/_ZHN