з/п не указана
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1000 people in 9 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine in the category 800 - 1500 employees in 2018. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
SocialTech - the largest project of Genesis, operates in Social Discovery segment. Our 150+ professionals team has unique product experience and is already one of the leaders internationally in its niche. We develop proprietary products that are used by millions of people around the world (predominantly USA and Europe) and we continue to show 3-digit growth annually in all key performance indicators.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in Treasury manager role.
So, what You'll Be Doing:
- Manage cash flow activities and liquidity.
- Relationship management with financial institutions in jurisdictions of Company's presence.
- Foreign exchange gain/loss management (planning and matching of foreign currency flows / FX hedging).
- Develop treasury business processes (payments, financial control, FX, etc.).
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the Group of companies.
- Cooperate with internal departments (reporting, taxes, legal).
- Supervised locations: USA, UK, Cyprus.
What We'll Expect from You:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in international or top-tier Ukrainian companies or banks (Treasury, Finance, Risk Management or related field).
- Ability to effectively articulate liquidity risk management policies and methodologies.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions.
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments.
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English (will be a plus if you have international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL).
- Leadership and management potential are considered as a huge advantage.
- Previous experience of work with banks in non-Ukrainian jurisdictions.
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines (Basel II/III, BEPS).
- FRM is a plus.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
Genesis is a unique place for the development and growth with:
- An expertise in the development of high-loaded products in international markets.
- Unique opportunities for learning including various training and seminars within the company, access to a valuable and extensive book library, English courses and participation in key IT industry events worldwide.
- Perfect working conditions: an excellent office in a 5 minutes' walk from Taras Shevchenko metro station, free food and drinks in the office, medical insurance. The company has professional coaches in football, basketball and running and supports various sport initiatives (swim races, marathons, etc).
We are waiting for you in our team!