Head of Finance Department
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Reckitt Benсkiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company's success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to perform effective dealing with complex analysis and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
1. Participates with the Ukrainian management team in defining the strategic direction and developing the objectives, strategies and performance standards.
2. Leads the development of annual financial plans, quarterly forecasts and monthly updates.
3. Communicates the financial analysis concerning key decisions to executives.
4. Communicates performance, priorities and resource requirements to executives.
5. Directs the analysis and corrective actions required to maintain consistency of actual performance with plans.
1. Leads the financial aspects of developing profitable business opportunities and ensures that the opportunities meet corporate requirements.
2. Leads the implementation of strategic finance improvement initiatives in Ukraine. This includes implementing integrated financial systems, developing finance staff and improving finance competencies.
Planning and Reporting:
1. Accurate and timely reporting of financial information to the Ukrainian management team and to the Regional senior management.
2. Accurate and timely reporting of actual and forecast results to corporate reporting in accordance with IFRS standards.
3. Ensures that key financial performance standards met.
4. Preparation to regional business reviews and presentations to regional management
1. Directs the maintenance of efficient financial processes that provide effective, integrated systems of internal control.
2. Ensures compliance of taxes, and accounting with statutory requirements.
3. Lead balance sheet items reconciliations preparation and review.
Finance, Treasury and Taxation:
1. Performs all negotiations concerning financing and banking agreements in Ukraine.
2. Directs cash management and financial risk management.
3. Leads tax optimization initiatives in Ukraine including participating in negotiations with tax authorities.
4. Ensures compliance of taxes with statutory requirements.
1. Develops the finance organization establishing a service oriented organization.
2. Develops career progression and succession plans that build the strength of the finance team of Ukraine.
1. Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
2. Minimum of 5 years of finance and controlling experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis in an international FMCG \ Pharma company
3. Minimum of 4 years on managerial positions in finance
4. Strong leadership and organizational skills
5. Experience in merger and acquisition is preferable
6. Experience to work in matrix structure in advantage
7. Upper-intermediate English, Russian
8. Ready for international business trips
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits, opportunity to influence the business and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organization.