Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
SANOFI UKRAINE, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, announces the position of Marketing Manager, General Medicines Business Unit.
- Develop long range plan and annual plans in order to meet corporate goals for sales and profit growth (existing products, new products and external opportunities);
- Establish appropriate marketing systems and procedures to ensure efficient operations and appropriate control, based on quality performance and commitment to deliver on-time;
- Manage the development and implementation of sales & marketing plans within agreed budget/plan;
- To ensure the professional development of each member of marketing team, according to the corporate policy;
- Providing systematic market analysis and competitors' analysis;
- Collaborate with Medical, Sales and Financial Dept.'s on all issues related to product management;
- Collaborate closely with IPM's and Platform managers on products development;
- Arbitrate resource allocation across portfolio;
- To ensure reporting of adverse events connected with the company products according to corporate procedures and local legislation;
- To comply with provisions of corporate Code of Ethics in day-to-day operations;
- Maintain and develop marketing team in order to ensure the use of up-to-date marketing and sales techniques and up to date knowledge of the market and products (business intelligence).
- Education: University background (medicine/pharmacology) and/or business education with specialisation in Sales or Marketing;
- Experience & knowledge: At least 5 years commercial / sales and/or marketing experience in pharmacy business;
- Core competencies /skills: Communication, Leadership and Management, company value's advocate.
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration and social package;
- Work and development in highly professional team.