Chief Accountant / Finance Controller Ukraine
з/п не указана
Position: Chief Accountant/Finance Controller Ukraine
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Reports to: Regional Finance Manager Baltic States & Ukraine
The Finance Controller Ukraine role is to coordinate local finance and accounting matters for Ukraine affiliate and partner with multi-disciplinary teams as a trusted advisor to consistently deliver on the business objectives. To comply with the company’s policies and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy and objectives of AbbVie.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and implements local financial and accounting procedures in accordance with local law and corporate policies to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensures accounting support complying with Ukraine legislation: coordinating work of accounting vendor, AbbVie Financial Shared Services, AbbVie Treasury and Tax Centre of Excellence ensuring local accounting regulations are met and acting as a Chief Accountant.
- Support Regional Finance Manager to ensure integrity for all finance, compliance processes and procedures across the affiliate.
- Work closely with the personnel in affiliate to ensure compliance with company accounting and operational guidelines.
- Administers and controls all financial related activities for the local entity ensuring that the affiliate maintains unqualified opinions from both external and internal auditors.
- Lead Ukraine internal and external reporting/consolidation
- Manages company assets including company cars, office rent, etc. Coordinate fixed asset management at local level.
- Monthly payroll process review, including necessary input (employees and healthcare professional services related)
- Ensures timely reporting and compliance with company standards
- Act as the affiliate local point for administrating affiliate shopping carts.
- Support Regional Finance Manager and Finance Business Partners with expense budget statuses versus actual results , including necessary details and explanations.
- Tax reporting and payments – work with Tax Centre of Excellence and third parties on preparation, submission of local tax reports and processing tax payments as per company timelines
- Conduct overall supervision of Affiliate Finance Service work and services
- Prepare different internal reports based on management requests and preparing routine monthly ad hoc internal reports
- Reviews and finalizes monthly accounting close including review and preparation of accruals and reports issues internally within AbbVie and externally, e.g. tax authorities, statistical department.
- Higher degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics
- 5 + years of experience in Accounting in international companies;
- Strong expertise in accounting/internal audit. Some exposure to financial planning & controlling would be an advantage.
- Fluent Ukrainian and advanced English;
- Strong understanding of legal matters within area of responsibility.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills, ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.