Junior Consultant - Corporate Tax group
з/п не указана
Deloitte Ukraine is currently looking for a Consultant (entry-level) to join its Corporate Tax group (Tax and Legal department).
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, providing audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and legal services.
As a Consultant of Corporate Tax group, you will have a unique opportunity to participate in a wide range of cross-functional engagements, gaining deep expert knowledge of a variety of fields and industry sectors. Such diverse experience provides excellent opportunity to build a rewarding career.
The role will involve:
- Work as a team member on a range of engagements, including tax audit and review, tax due diligence in M&A transactions, tax advisory on specific tax matters, international corporate Group structuring, transfer pricing engagements etc.
- Analyze financial and tax accounting data, business activities and business processes of large multinational and Ukrainian companies within a wide range of industries
- Perform tax law research, investigate letters issued by the tax authorities and court rulings
- Prepare concise business summaries and reports to be delivered to clients, with guidance of senior colleagues
- Assist in preparation of proposal documents
- Participate in meetings with clients (including in the role of a speaker, as you advance in your career)
- Cooperate with team members from other departments on cross-functional engagements
To be considered you should possess:
- Graduate or last year student (Expected degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance)
- Knowledge of tax legislation and accounting principles
- English language proficiency, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in using office applications: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, Outlook
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Strong commitment to providing client service of excellent quality
- Insurance coverage: life, travel and health
- Fair remuneration & vacations policies
- Company covers ACCA education (registration, annual fees, preparation and exam fees), number
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Interesting and diversified projects
- Cozy office space for teamwork
- Flexible working regime
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Annual summer training, taken place outside Deloitte premises
- Friendly and energetic environment
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work-always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients. We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfill your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte's key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative, which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the link to learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.